The Liebster Award: Discover New Blogs!


I've been awarded the Liebster Award by Jesseca Dawn! (from A Kansas Wind) Thank you so much Jesseca, I really appreciate it. :)

Here's the rules to being nominated:

Acknowledge the blog that nominated you. 
Da. (Ahem, I mean, yes)

Answer the 11 questions the nominating blogger created.

Here are my answers!

1. What is your favorite season?
Ooo, hard. Probably Spring, because it's the season of new life, and all the animals are frisky.

2. What do you enjoy doing most during that season?
Riding my horse on the trails and out into the wheat fields.

3.Do you play any instruments? If so, which ones?
Unfortunately no, though I wanted to play the fiddle when I was younger.

4. What is your favorite style of music?
Soundtracks from Movies. :)

5.Who is your favorite author?
Michael Phillips and Judith Pella

6.If you could do anything you wanted, what would you choose to do?
Publish my books!

7. What is your favorite animal?
For sure horses, particularly my horse. But if I were to choose my favorite wild animal, it would be the Siberian Tiger. 

8. What is your favorite thing to do around a campfire?
Hum the Olympic Theme song while burning marshmellows on a stick. :)

9.Who do you most enjoy spending time with?
My family.

10.What is your favorite riddle?
If a Rooster lays an egg on the top of the hen house, will the egg roll to the North or the South?
Answer: Rooster's don't lay eggs. :D

11. What is your favorite radio drama? (If you listen to any)
Sherlock Holmes, the Basil Rathbone ones.

List 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers that deserve some recognition.
R.C. barefootandsmilesinthekitchen.blogspot.com
Jesseca D. akansaswind.blogspot.com
Jordan L. countrycrazykids.blogspot.com
Bethany R. bethanyr4him.blogspot.com
Trevor T. trevortrekkertimetraveler.blogspot.com
Rebekah M. rsreadingroom.blogspot.com
Abby capturedmomentswithaclickandaflash.blogspot.com
Rebekah E. 4rmeddy.blogspot.com
(I can't think of any others, sorry!)

Write 11 questions for them to answer. 

You just got awarded a million dollars. What are you going to do with it?
What time period would you travel to if you could?
If you had to pick one, who would you pick as your favorite fictional character of all time?

Who is your favorite Bible character?
What's your favorite book series?
Who's your favorite author?
Do you have a favorite movie?
What's your favorite past time?
What do you want to do when you get older?
What's your favorite wild animal?
If you could ask God one question, what would it be?


Notify them they've been nominated.
Yep, got that done.

So much fun! Can't wait to see what you all answer!
-Emily

Comments

  1. AUGH!!! :D You listen to the Basil Rathbone, Sherlock radio dramas?! :D And here I thought I was the only one who listens to old radio shows, haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hhahaha yep, I listen to them! I love the random Petri Wine commercials in the middle, where they try to pretend it's part of the story. I laugh every time!

      Delete
  2. Hi, Calamity Rene! I just thought I'd drop by to say that. Sorry I haven't looked into your blog yet. Our family has been a little busy recently. Hopefully I'll be able to come by more often now that the summer vacation rush is over. God Bless!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's fine with me, thanks for commenting and glancing at it. I understand being busy, I'm heading out to the mountain to pick wild huckleberries all day. Hope you're having a great summer!

      -Calamity Rene

      Delete
  3. Ummm. Thanks but what is it anyways?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a way to let my readers know that there are other bloggers (like you) who have great blogs that deserve recognition. That's why I nominated you, because you have a great blog. :) It's kinda fun game. :D
      Hope you're having a great week!

      Delete
    2. Oh! OK, thanks!
      I will probably post the answers this week!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, and I hope you enjoyed this post! If you have any comments or thoughts you'd like to share I'd love to hear from you! But do be thoughtful of others and please, no swearing or badmouthing, or I'll have to delete the comment. Thank you!

Popular posts from this blog

It's About Time...For an Update!

Polyushko Polye: A Song With a History

Devoted