It's About Time...For an Update!



Goodness I expected to blog so much more after I got married because I thought my life would slow down.

Nope, I was wrong. XD

Heelloooo blog readers! Long time no see!

So, where to begin on updates?


Right after our first kiss!
Rifka and Lina!
Lucas and I got married on February 2nd and have now been happily married for eight months to the day. We have moved once since we've gotten married and have acquired two new family members---Rifka our Karelian Bear Dog/Shetland Sheepdog mix and Lina, our crazy tri-colored tabby with far too much energy for a normal cat!

Over the last eight months, I have been sick with the flu, mono, and countless colds and sinus infections but since seem to be on the rise with better health, a huge praise! Lucas was promoted at his job and is now a foreman, and enjoys making jokes about how unbearably hard and cruel of a foreman he is. (Lucas being bossy is the farthest thing from his personality as could be humanely possible.)
Lucas and his "crew" XD

This summer, my sister just older than me married her best friend! She and her husband live in the same town in Idaho as Lucas and I do, so we get to see each other fairly often and it's wonderful. We have had countless thunderstorms, celebrated Lucas's birthday with a quiet fishing trip in the mountains, went exploring out on the Palouse and spent several weekends in Montana with Lucas's parents. It has been a wonderful and blessed summer. And, on the second day of fall, it snowed here. We got two inches!
Easter in Montana, right after we got Rifka

Our trip to Steptoe Butte in Washington!

Fishing at Sinclair Lake, Idaho!

One of our BIG thunderstorms this summer.

And now, for writing news.

Guess who pulled out their old manuscript, Free? (To read an old post about the book, click HERE)

I am editing it once more and re-polishing it with the help of my dear Lucas, whose knowledge of military history, weapons, and international military strategies is the very elements I needed to get Free up and going again and updated.

The original manuscript for Free. It's going through
some big changes
Some of you may remember the old, excited posts I did on Free many, many years before. Can you believe I started that book seven years ago? Well, now it's in for another re-haul and I am excited to see what changes are coming!

And now for some questions for you, dear readers.

I am starting up some writing once more and am curious what you would be interested in, so please don't forget to vote in the comments on what you would like to read and if you are even still interested in reading some of my works. I could...


A) offer you snippets of Free

B) pull out some old Mornelly stories, polish them up and post them here on the blog (For a refresher on the Mornellys, click HERE)

C) Write NEW Mornelly stories

D) or get really wild and show you guys a new series I have been brainstorming known as The Dreamcatcher Series



What are you the most interested in? What would you like to see? Or, because I have been slacking so much in the blogging world, did I lose most of my readers?


Thanks for reading this information dump, folks, and I hope to see you in the comments. May the Lord bless you and I can't wait to hear from you!

-Emily Sinclair


Comments

  1. *happy dance*
    Emily's baaaaaaack! <3
    Glad your health is on the rise! Being sick is no fun.
    Ooo I've missed your writing, I honestly would be thrilled to read any of your stories! xD
    Free is gonna be amazing, The Dreamcatcher is intriguing, and...the MORNELLYS. How could I NOT want to read more of their adventures? They're one of my most favorite families ever. <3
    I vote for all of the options! :D
    Welcome baaaaaaack! You've been missed! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Megs, for your never ending love and support <3 You are so sweet.

      I am excited to get back into blogging and sharing more with ya'll and hopefully get some new readers as well. Thanks for everything, Megs!

      Delete
  2. Anonymous10/03/2019

    Happy to hear from you again. You have been missed. Glad that you are feeling better. Looking forward to your writings. Continued success. God Bless.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Marilyn, and thank you for reading the blog! I hope you enjoy what short stories I get around to putting up here. :)

      Delete
  3. To Ardhanarishwara, the blissfully turing one who resides in the third eye plexus (Ajna Chakra) of each aspirant and who denotes the union of my Param Gurudeva Bhagwan Shiva and my Param Gurudevi Maa Shakti, are offered these salutions, prior this little student continues any further with the text,
    For more info visit: Self realization

    ReplyDelete
  4. After being in relationship with Wilson for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don’t believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I meant a spell caster called Dr Zuma zuk and I email him, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: spiritualherbalisthealing@gmail.com or WhatsApp him +15068001647
    you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS

    ReplyDelete
  5. DO YOU NEED A PERSONAL/BUSINESS/INVESTMENT LOAN? CONTACT US TODAY VIA WhatsApp +19292227023 Email drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    HELLO
    Loan Offer Alert For Everyone! Are you financially down and you need an urgent credit/financial assistance? Or are you in need of a loan to start-up/increase your business or buy your dream house. GET YOUR INSTANT LOAN APPROVAL 100% GUARANTEED TODAY NO MATTER YOUR CREDIT SCORE. WhatsApp:+19292227023 Email: drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, and I hope you enjoyed this post! If you have any comments or thoughts you'd like to share I'd love to hear from you! But do be thoughtful of others and please, no swearing or badmouthing, or I'll have to delete the comment. Thank you!

Popular posts from this blog

Polyushko Polye: A Song With a History

Devoted