Friends

Ever have a friend that no matter what you can always count on them to cheer you up? I have been blessed with many such friends through my entire life, and today was another reminder how I need to thank God for such wonderful friends and family.

This past week I got the flu. Not a fun thing to get at all, I've been in bed for the last three days. So a dear friend who knew I was sick decided to cheer me up a little this morning and sent me this lovely email.

Here's Your Immune Booster! This is actually my Breakfast. :D

Now, this friend has known me since we were five years old and is very well aware how I feel about Immune Boosters. I got a good laugh out of this, knowing she was teasing me to make me feel better. Knowing it was a joke, I decided to play along and sent her this reply.

It's good to have friends I can count on to make me feel better, no matter how sick I may be!





Comments

  1. Anonymous1/10/2014

    :D Good Story!
    ~RM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you got sick! I hope you feel better! Our family has been sick as well. It's like the germs have a New Years resolution to hit as much people as possible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good friends are wonderful. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, and I hope you enjoyed this post! If you have any comments or thoughts you'd like to share I'd love to hear from you! But do be thoughtful of others and please, no swearing or badmouthing, or I'll have to delete the comment. Thank you!

Popular posts from this blog

It's About Time...For an Update!

Polyushko Polye: A Song With a History

Devoted