Another Update. . .

My dear family, friends and readers- our computer decided to die and that is why I haven't been posting anything. Only one other computer lets me sign into my blog (the computer my sister owns and needs for her work) and so I have been having no end of troubles. Therefore that is the reason no one has heard from me for a while. :) I have been missing from the Andi's Blog and this one because I can't comment on them from our other computer. Rest assured that when the computer is fixed I will start posting again and commenting again when everything is fixed. :) Thank you for your patience and God bless!

With love,

-Emily

Comments

  1. Glad it's just a computer that is at fault here. :) Hopefully you'll be back before long.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, and I hope you enjoyed this post! If you have any comments or thoughts you'd like to share I'd love to hear from you! But do be thoughtful of others and please, no swearing or badmouthing, or I'll have to delete the comment. Thank you!

Popular posts from this blog

It's About Time...For an Update!

Polyushko Polye: A Song With a History

Devoted