Reading My Old Journals! (And First Vlog Post)


I am actually doing it.

I am going to read my old journals on video and create my first ever vlog post.

So sit back and enjoy, and let me know what you think as I read my crazy old journals, some dating back to fourteen years ago!

Enjoy, readers, and thanks for being patient through this very longggg vlog entry. (I seriously cut out half an hour's worth of video to shorten it to this length. Emowee is not good at keeping things short.)

Let me know what you think in the comments below, and please, if you decide to do this tag, let me know so I can watch your videos!

Comments

  1. Hahaha you did so good!!!!!! I loved this!!!! Though I think I liked reading them together at your house better... ;) So glad you did it and good job vlogging!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Ivy! I super appreciate it, thanks for tagging me in this! I had soooo much fun. XD

      Delete
  2. I like it! Great job Emowee! :)
    I don't think I'll do it, but I enjoyed yours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tiff, and thanks for watching! I know it was long so I applaud your bravado! <3 Thank you!!

      Delete
  3. That was fantastic! Very fun! Great job with the editing. :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Megs! I super appreciate it and you're super sweet and wonderfee! Thanks for watching it!

      Delete
  4. Liked watching your video! And the Rawhiders is one of my favorite books!!! ;)
    -Brooklyne
    bensshowersofblessings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Brooklyne, for watching the video! I really appreciate it and thanks for commenting!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, and I hope you enjoyed this post! If you have any comments or thoughts you'd like to share I'd love to hear from you! But do be thoughtful of others and please, no swearing or badmouthing, or I'll have to delete the comment. Thank you!

Popular posts from this blog

It's About Time...For an Update!

Polyushko Polye: A Song With a History

Devoted