NaNo Make-Up!



That's right, people. You read this post correctly. My good friend Ivy Rose and I are hosting a NaNo makeup, where you can set your own word count and join us from January 15th through February 15th and get some writing done!

My New Year's goal was to write 500 words a day, so I thought, why not try to get a lot of that knocked out early? After all, you can never write too much. ;) Per suggestion by my friend Ivy, we decided to partner together and get some writing done. For there is no better encouragement than having a fellow writer slave away  work beside you to reach a goal.

So if you want to get some extra writing done before camp NaNo in April, join us! We have a group hangout chat that Ivy has set up to discuss what we're working on, pitch ideas and just have some regular ol' fun. We are using My Write Club to keep track of our word counts. If you would like to be added to the group chat, you can email Ivy through her website or myself through my blog.

Hope to get some writers on board with us! Take care and blessings, readers!

Comments

  1. That sounds like so much fun! But sadly, I'm not sure If I'll be able to do it. I have way too many things happening now.

    I find myself wondering where the good old days are when I had NOTHING to do after new years. xD But good luck to you two and the other writers who decide to participate! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? I'm always wondering the same thing. Whatever happened to quiet days? These recent years I find myself wondering what I'm doing wrong if I have a couple hours to lie around. ;) I put them to good use quickly.

      Sorry you cannot join us, but don't worry-- we may be doing a second one in March. ;)

      Delete
  2. Anonymous1/10/2017

    Ooh, yes, I'd love to join! Are you working it like the camp NaNos, or the actual thing?

    You already have my hangouts information, right? If you need my email I can send it over hangouts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ivy and myself are aiming for fifty thousand words over the course of one month, but we've extended it that anyone can set a word count to whatever they like. We are not particular people. ;) Glad to have you on board with us!

      Delete
  3. ADDD MEEEE!!!! I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU DID NOT TELL ME THIS ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'M SOWWWYYYYY! I added you. ;) XD

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, and I hope you enjoyed this post! If you have any comments or thoughts you'd like to share I'd love to hear from you! But do be thoughtful of others and please, no swearing or badmouthing, or I'll have to delete the comment. Thank you!

Popular posts from this blog

It's About Time...For an Update!

Polyushko Polye: A Song With a History

Devoted