Assignment 7: Write this Piece!

Wowy wow wow wow, I can't believe I'm finally ready to host another "Write this Piece!" music assignment. Sorry I haven't done one of these in so long. I think I have a bit of time before NaNoWriMo begins next month to judge one assignment. :)

Alrighty, for you who are familiar with this assignment, just listen to the song and send in your pieces via my email (if you have it) or the blogger contact form. Otherwise, here are the rules for newbies and to refresh everyone's memory:


1) Listen to the music.

2) Write what you think of when you listen to the music (please no longer than two paragraphs (or four hundred words), otherwise I have a ton of reading to do. :D)

3) Send the clip to me via email, Google+ or the Blogger Contact Form.

4) If you're uncomfortable giving out your email, you can use the fake email I created specifically for this purpose: notrealfakemail@yahoo.com
Simply insert this email into the space where it says "Email" on the Blogger Contact Form and fire away.

5) Be sure to include your name or pen-name on your clip, so I know who it belongs to. :)

Entries are due Sunday, November 1st. Hope you enjoy this song, it's one of my favorites. Can't wait to see what you awesome writers come up with for this one!
Poliushko Polie- Andre Rieu

Comments

  1. Yay!!! I love these! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goody goody! These are fun! :D

    Oh, that is such a cool song!
    I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you're excited! I LOVE THIS SONG TOO! It's one of my FAVORITES! I will have to post the Romanized version of it sometime so all of you can hear that one. It's so sad... :')

      Delete
  3. Wow, what an amazing piece of music! I'm really excited! :D
    I think I know exactly what I'll write. . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should learn this song on the piano, Jesseca! Like, seriously, DO IT! ;D Hahaha I love this song...
      Can't wait to see what you write!

      Delete
  4. Kaitlyn K.10/27/2015

    I really like that music! :D
    I believe I know what I'll write as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good! Can't wait to see what you write, Kaitlyn! Polyuhshko Polie (or Polyushka Polye, depending on what version you listen to) is probably one of my top favorite songs ever.

      Delete
  5. I'm excited to read all the entries! I don't think I'll be entering though, I seem to not write from music very well. . . but it's cool to see what everyone comes up with!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's okay, Bethany, I know I haven't entered any of your assignments lately (or replied to any emails.... *coughs*) so that's fine! I know how hard it is to keep up with all of this. :)

      You will like the entries! I already received one and it was good... ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, and I hope you enjoyed this post! If you have any comments or thoughts you'd like to share I'd love to hear from you! But do be thoughtful of others and please, no swearing or badmouthing, or I'll have to delete the comment. Thank you!

Popular posts from this blog

It's About Time...For an Update!

Polyushko Polye: A Song With a History

Devoted