New Design
Well, I decided to create a new design for my blog to give it more of a grown up "feel" to it. What do you think? Comments, suggestions? I was pretty proud of how it came out, but I want to hear your thoughts.
Tell me if you like it or not! More posts to come soon.
-Emily
Tell me if you like it or not! More posts to come soon.
-Emily
Love it!!!
ReplyDeleteLove it! It has a very homey feel to it.
ReplyDelete~ JT
Thank you JT. Originally I created a very professional looking design that I enjoyed, but I felt something was missing. I realized it just didn't have my "touch", my "Calamity Rene" feel to it. So I changed it to this instead. :)
DeleteIt's cool! :) I love the pics!! :D
ReplyDeleteThanks Rebekah! These are some of my favorite pictures. :)
DeleteCool! I was wondering how in your last design you got the fancy lettering for the comments and such?
ReplyDelete