The Liebster Award Once More!
Guess what? I got awarded another Liebster award! A nod of thanks to Kelpie from Created by the Created who gave me this award. Now I get the privilege of answering the questions again and nominating other bloggers. This shall be fun!
1. Link back to the blogger that nominated you
2. Answer the 11 new questions
3. Nominate other bloggers (however many or few as you'd like)
4. Create 11 new questions
5. Notify the new nominees of their award
1. What is your favorite (non Biblical) quote?
Hmmm… hard one. I have a lot of quotes I really love, and yes, most of them come from the Bible. Probably one of my favorite quotes comes from some random person on the internet. I laughed so hard when I read this:
When life gives you lemons, you make grape juice and sit back and watch as the world marvels and wonders how you did it. -Anonymous
Basically describes my character. I love to play jokes and I love humor. :)
2. What is your favorite topography? (i.e. dessert, mountains, prairie, etc.)
Prairie! I LOVE prairies. I live next to one, and it’s so beautiful. My favorite thing to do is ride my horse on the prairie, pretending I live a long time ago.
3. If you could move to another country where would you go?
Oh boy, this question again. Russia. *Everyone stares in shock* Yeah, so much for being different. As you all know, that’s my first choice because that’s the language I’m learning and the people I want to minister to.
4. What is #1 on your “bucket list”?
To go down to California by myself and spend a week with my friend for her twentieth birthday!
5. What do you believe is the most important quality in a friend?
Forgiveness. Honestly, if you can’t forgive mistakes, then I’m afraid there’s going to be a lot of problems in a friendship.
6. How do you spend the majority of your time (may include sleeping!)?
Hmm… either with my horse or writing. Not quite sure. I think it’s about equal. :)
7. If you could have named yourself, what name would you have chosen? Why?
I would have named myself Emily Anna Jones! So, still keep the first name, but change my middle and last and I would be just like Indiana Jones. B-) I love play-on names! My second choice would either be Tatyana, Katyenka, Yekaterina or Elizaveta. I love all those names.
8. What is something about you that would surprise most people?
Most people have no idea that I’m only a little bit extravert. I come off as a very energetic, talkative, outgoing person, but there are a lot of times where I’d prefer to be with my family and not meet anyone. Seriously, no one believes me when I tell them this. I like to have quiet times and I sometimes really don’t want to be social. I’m only mildly extravert over introvert.
9. What is something you dislike but everyone else loves?
Doctor Who. I really, really don’t like Doctor Who. Reason why: scares me really bad. I think the show had a lot of potential, but when you have aliens who are taking over people’s bodies… that reminds me too much of demons. I really liked some of the lines and some of the characters, plus the Doctor could be hilarious, but I couldn’t watch it after seeing this one episode that really scared me. Also, the Doctor proclaimed in one episode that “if you’re looking for a higher deity, it ends with me.”
Uhm, NO. Not okay in my book. Like Captain America says in Avengers; “There’s only one God, ma’m, and I’m pretty sure he doesn’t dress like that.”
10. What is your dream pet? Or would you rather not own an animal?
I always wanted a shire horse! Since I was five, I wanted a big black shire horse with a perfect star on her forehead. Her name would be Lightning. The other pet I’d really love is a white Siberian tiger. He would either be named Dzherri or Luna (pronounced Coo-na in Russian.)
11. What inspired you to start blogging?
My mentor. She has a wonderful blog that I really loved. Plus, I like the idea of writing about my life, my stories, etc. And connecting with others who share all my same interests. It’s like having a little neighborhood of people who love the same things as you do.
- You have one day to live. What are you going to do that day?
- You discover that you accidently brought all of your book characters from a book you’ve written/all the characters from your favorite book you’ve read, to life. Is this a good thing or a bad thing?
- Cherries or peaches?
- If Jesus came back tonight, would you be ready for Him?
- What is your favorite Christian non-fiction book (besides the Bible)?
- Biographies or instruction books?
- If given the chance, who is the one Bible character (besides Jesus) you’d want to meet?
- You’re walking down the road and see a child being bullied. What do you do?
- If given the chance, who is the one fictional character (your books or books you’ve read) that you’d want to meet?
- You’ve been asked to perform a song/instrument at a huge arena with four thousand people attending. Would you go or would you hide?
- Without warning, you’re thrown back in time to a different era, where Christians are being persecuted. Would you try to find a way back home, help them first and then try to find a way home, or accept your fate and decide to live among them and help them?
I nominate these wonderful bloggers to get a Liebster award:
Heidi of Along the Brandilyn
Lydia Therese of Through the Wardrobe
Trevor Trekker of Trevor Trekker’s Terrific Time Travel Tales
Blessings Counter of Count Your Blessings One By One
Autumn Raelin of Autumn’s Readings and Writings
Rebekah Morris of Rebekah’s Reading Room