A Couple of Updates...

Thanks everyone for their story submissions. I got some really good ones that I can't wait to share with the rest of you! Also, I will be posting all of the My Little Pony Commissions I drew for the last week. Both of these posts will be coming out either Friday/Saturday(ish). I'm going to be really busy this week, as well as taking some time off from the internet. I have a lot of things to get done. :)

Can't wait to share the great story submissions we got for the Elias soundtrack. They are so good! :D

Take care and see you around on Friday...

-Emily

Comments

  1. I'm so sorry that I didn't enter. . . . I would have liked to but I didn't even read your other post until now. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo, I can't wait to read what was entered!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, and I hope you enjoyed this post! If you have any comments or thoughts you'd like to share I'd love to hear from you! But do be thoughtful of others and please, no swearing or badmouthing, or I'll have to delete the comment. Thank you!

Popular posts from this blog

It's About Time...For an Update!

Polyushko Polye: A Song With a History

Devoted